Friday, August 31, 2012

BMW OBDII to USB Interface Cable and Haynes Manual ?

OBDII to USB Cable and Software plus Haynes BMW 3-Series Service and Repair Manual. Read and cancel all diagnostic and error codes.Manual covers 1998 to 2003.Full instructions included with software. Sale of car makes both redundant. Rover 216 full convertable hood. Tan colour, inluded with this is is the complete metal frame mechanism and prob another replacement rear screen. I can send pics if and when required, it has had a good but small repair carried out in the past. I paid 300 for this as my car is metallic charcoal with a black hood at the moment, with the intention of changing to original spec, but my wife prefers the black one. call me for any more details on 0778 345 3363 Steve. Ive Been Looking On Other Sites And These Seem To Fetch Good Money, More Than Im Asking For Mine... But Come With No Code! I Have The Original Manual For Mine Which Came With The Car Direct From A Citroen Main Dealer, Whilst Looking Through My Manual I Noticed There Is A Code For Mine, Althouh I Never Had To Use The Code And Cant Guarentee It Will Work. Cash On Collection Only, Sold As Seen, No Refunds, Call Michael 07818 274 233 Here i have for sale a brand new Dump Valve. HKS - Super Sequential Blow of Valve Makes a fluttering noise *Still in box *Cheap for quick sale 60 07591888737 Please Visit our site for more information www.LondonCheapCars.com _______________________________________________________ NISSAN MICRA BONNET FITS ALL MODEL FROM 1998 - 2002 ONLY 30.00 NO OFFERS &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment