Friday, September 28, 2012

Nearly new car cd player for sale only been used few times *

only been used few times unwanted gift its black CD player for sale 30.00 must be collected, location Govan Glasgow call on 07821194699 HAVING THE DRERADED DPF LIGHT COME ON,SICK OF GOING TO THE DEALERS TO GET IT SORTED THEN I CAN SOLVE IT---I CAN GIVE YOU A 100% FIX....A DPF REMOVAL,COMPLETE...NO MORE DPF LIGHT ON,NO MORE OF THE DEALERS TELLING YOU THAT YOU NEED A NEW DPF(BETWEEN 1000-1500 POUNDS),I CAN REMOVE IT TOTALLY...FOR 300 POUNDS,I CAN ALSO REMAP IT AT A EXTRA COST.BUT PLEASE GET INTOUCH,AS I WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON A DPF REMOVAL AND REMAP COMBINED. TEL 07879 468547 WWW.ALLTHINGSMECHANICAL.CO.UK Kicker 12" sub and box with Vibe A7 Slick Amp 2 years old only ever used in one car, great working condition. Selling as no longer needed, time to grow up!! Advertised at 100 Any questions please contact me 1 pioneer f/o cd player with own wiring loom. 1 panasonic f/o cd player with own wiring loom. both have sockets at back for sub/amp installs. call/text 07907 405425 for more info. 17" alloy wheels x 4. One of the wheels has kerb damage. Not buckled! reasonable offers welcome. viewing arranged! Ask me anything about these wheels. Multi nut so can fit any car. Recently been on a VW Bora and Mitsubish FTO. Contact me for details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment