Sunday, October 28, 2012

Corsa b dashboard primed ready to paint ?

A corsa b dashboard ready to paint. Primed. No longer have a corsa b so must go any questions just ask. I have lots if other corsa b and c parts available just ask TOYOTA PREVIA ESTIMA AERAS 2.4 PETROL 2003 POWER STEERING PUMP We also have other parts available for this vehicle. Please view our other items. We are 100% dedicated to giving our customers complete satisfaction. So buy in confidence. All electrical and mechanical parts fully tested and in working condition. IN CASE OF QUERY PLEASE CONTACT US 0754 731 7677 0124 540 1360 I have for sale BMW E46 Black Leather Interior, please be advised this is the manual operation seats, has the 3 control levers on the side of the seats. The seats are in good general condition and has no burns and tears as far as i can see. Currently the seats are in my garage and i badly need the space in the garage, hence the reduced selling price. These interiors are sought after, so please do not contact me will silly offers substantially lower than the price stated, im a fair guy and wish to remain fair, however making silly offers is a waste of my time and yours irrespective. I have this interior as i had to dismantle my e46 saloon 1999 after the engine blew, the seats are genuine BMW parts, in great condition as the car only done 68k even though the car was 12yrs old. Thanks for looking at my listing, please check my other listings for other e46 parts as i have a number of parts, especially the interior. 185/55R 15inch 82V RIM SPEC : ET49 QT 6JX15 H2 98 IF YOU WANT TWO TYRES ITS 40.00 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment