Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ford fiesta front abs badgless front grill black mk6 JH1/JD3 !

here i have a front grill for fiesta mk6. brand new havent put the part even onto my fiesta. bought from germany but didnt need it no more as i have sold my car. any further info please call: 07852815507 no time wasters please. front bumper back bumper side skirts archers All fiber glass wanting 100.00 ono Collection only Wakefield Hi i am selling my mercedes 3 button key fob with blade .it has a red light when you prrss the 3 buttons. it works fine . its in realy good condition it will work ( c . e . cl . s . vitio . sprinter . plus more . it will need reprogrammed by a locksmith or by mercedes. this is a cheap key fob with blade.check with mercedes just how much they will charge just for the key fob and the blade .thanks terry i need a set of tyres for my combo van it is v reg corsa shape has vauxhall alloys on it at mo but looking to buy four tyres ready on the wheel either steelwheel or just cheap alloys cash waiting will even give my old alloys for right deal txt me or ring on 07790096778 UP-RATED MODEL SOLD MANY!!! POST NEXT DAY (4.50) BRAND NEW STARTER MOTOR FOR MAZDA NEVER BEEN USED AND UN-FITTED PLEASE NOTE THESE UNITS ARE NOT ORIGINAL OEM PARTS, BUT ARE OF A HIGH QUALITY AFTERMARKET BRAND (NOT RECONDITIONED) LATEST 2KW MOTOR ( 13 TEETH ) If you do not see your application here, please message me with any questions, I’d be happy to help. Fits all the following:- APPLICATION: 13 TEETH ---- 2 KW ---- 12 Volts&

0 comments:

Post a Comment