Sunday, July 29, 2012

Garmin/TomTom/any Sat nav GPS MAP UPDATE/ Repair -

I UPDATE ANY GPS MAPS. Fix any software and hardware issues with all sat navs in market. Please Just text me any time at this number: 07831547443. I can buy your broken TomTom or Garmin satnavs or if you want to sell it quickly. Please send to email model name and photo. Selling tyres due to relocation Used for only 1 winter so in excellent condition. Collection only Fabulous car stereo in full working order. Selling due to purchase of new car. Removable front fascia (for security). details and specs in link below. 50 ovno wanted. Needs to go! http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/CDX-GT50UI I have a blue R reg corsa looking for something else possibly a 306 or try me . It is a 1.4 runs well clean little motor has mot and tax until next year. A few mods alloys, lowering springs on back , exhaust . All mods can be removed before if neccasary. Well giv me a text if interested or need more details thanks For sale Rear Bar for BMW X5 2006- Material: Stainless Steel. Color: Polished to make Chrome Look Brackets Included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment