Friday, November 2, 2012

Westfalia Detachable Towbar including plug-in electrics - BMW 1 Series F20 (latest version) as new !

I bought this towbar complete with the plu-in electrics kit in March this year for my 12 plate BMW 118 Urban. I am now selling it due to purchasing a larger caravan and bigger car to tow it. The bar and electrics are in excellent condition due to being used only twice! Nice symetrical private plate on retention cert for immedite transfer.All fees paid.Suit someone with the initials WGW. Offers invited. BMW Radiator Header Tank bottle. Although used this bottle is in perfect condition, it was fitted on my car for approx 8 weeks before the engine blew on my car. I can post the item at cost. Thanks for looking at my listing, please do look at my other listings as i have a number of other e46 parts. Thanks Junior WELCOME RVS 18" Italy racing alloys 5x100 et35 Golf,Celica,Vw,Auidi, Octavia,Fabia, Hypher Silver DESCRIPTION: WHEELS HAVE BEEN REPAINTED IN HYPER SILVER JUST THE FACE BY LOCAL BODYSHOP TO FIT CARS 5 STUD 5X100 et 35 please check on alloy guide for fitment issues ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL OR CONTACT ON 07762001493 SELLING BOTH FOR 25 YOU WILL PAY THAT FOR ONE FROM A BREAKERS YARD O/SIDE AND N/SIDE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER ALL THE BULBS ARE ALSO IN THEM YOU WOULD PAY A TENNER FOR THE BULBS ALONE WHAT A BARGAIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment